Prior to starting my new job as a Tech Lead at Worth, I had a couple of weeks of free time. During that time, it was a perfect moment to reflect on a couple of things. One of these things being the various projects that I have worked on. While reflecting on these projects, I became curious about what I liked about the ones that were a success, and what I disliked about the ones that turned out to be a failure. Of course, there’s often not a single reason why a project is either a success or a failure....Continue reading...
- Sustainable change requires architecture of technology and organization April 2, 2021
- Reaching your objectives while handling the complexity of the organization February 5, 2021
- Improving the quality of software delivery utilizing technology, process and people January 15, 2021
- Three Leadership Responsibilities June 4, 2020
- The incomplete architect vacancy May 28, 2020