In my day to day job at the moment I’m working more on Java projects then PHP applications. In our Java project we are using the a very sophisticated framework called Spring Framework. So when I started to work on an new, private PHP project with Joomla I was feeling a bit blunt by all the basic things I have to do to process forms into their representing entities.Continue reading...
- Influencing software quality as a Scrum Master December 10, 2021
- The value of sensemaking December 5, 2021
- The dysfunctional effects of metrics October 1, 2021
- Thoughts on organizing architecture August 3, 2021
- Organizational sensing: why indicators are not enough July 9, 2021