In my day to day job at the moment I’m working more on Java projects then PHP applications. In our Java project we are using the a very sophisticated framework called Spring Framework. So when I started to work on an new, private PHP project with Joomla I was feeling a bit blunt by all the basic things I have to do to process forms into their representing entities.Continue reading...
- Three Leadership Responsibilities June 4, 2020
- The incomplete architect vacancy May 28, 2020
- Thriving in a complex world of uncertainty, ambiguity and volatility April 10, 2020
- A layman’s introduction to socio-technical systems January 30, 2020
- Conversing about Technical Debt January 27, 2020