In my day to day job at the moment I’m working more on Java projects then PHP applications. In our Java project we are using the a very sophisticated framework called Spring Framework. So when I started to work on an new, private PHP project with Joomla I was feeling a bit blunt by all the basic things I have to do to process forms into their representing entities.Continue reading...
- The importance of including a social perspective in technology August 9, 2019
- Offering a place to developers new to the field September 6, 2018
- Having full insights into your application October 25, 2017
- Sites not working after upgrading to apache 2.4.6 August 6, 2013
- Poulegegevens van handbal.nl op eigen website tonen January 26, 2013