What do you do when you want something to change in your company or on your team? When your team tries to change, does it stick to new things or are you back to the old ways after a few weeks? How to make meaningful change that actually lasts is a challenge all teams and companies face. For the past two years, I have studied different ways to approach this challenge as part of my coursework for a Masters degree in Management Sciences. My elective course is change management, a topic that really captures my interest. Here, I’ll share not...Continue reading...
- Changing how we change December 23, 2022
- Influencing software quality as a Scrum Master December 10, 2021
- The value of sensemaking December 5, 2021
- The dysfunctional effects of metrics October 1, 2021
- Thoughts on organizing architecture August 3, 2021