Last week I wrote about the – to me – incomplete Architect Vacancy. The reactions I have received were amazing to read. I am incredibly happy that many people agree with the need for socio-technical characteristics in an architect. Some reactions also, rightfully, commented that it is something that is assessed during interview processes. For example, by asking and evaluating experiences of the candidates. Although I genuinely applaud that these things are asked, I do find it isn’t enough. And after some tinkering, I found out what was bothering me.Continue reading...
- Three Leadership Responsibilities June 4, 2020
- The incomplete architect vacancy May 28, 2020
- Thriving in a complex world of uncertainty, ambiguity and volatility April 10, 2020
- A layman’s introduction to socio-technical systems January 30, 2020
- Conversing about Technical Debt January 27, 2020