Last week I wrote about the – to me – incomplete Architect Vacancy. The reactions I have received were amazing to read. I am incredibly happy that many people agree with the need for socio-technical characteristics in an architect. Some reactions also, rightfully, commented that it is something that is assessed during interview processes. For example, by asking and evaluating experiences of the candidates. Although I genuinely applaud that these things are asked, I do find it isn’t enough. And after some tinkering, I found out what was bothering me.Continue reading...
- Changing how we change December 23, 2022
- Influencing software quality as a Scrum Master December 10, 2021
- The value of sensemaking December 5, 2021
- The dysfunctional effects of metrics October 1, 2021
- Thoughts on organizing architecture August 3, 2021