Prior to starting my new job as a Tech Lead at Worth, I had a couple of weeks of free time. During that time, it was a perfect moment to reflect on a couple of things. One of these things being the various projects that I have worked on. While reflecting on these projects, I became curious about what I liked about the ones that were a success, and what I disliked about the ones that turned out to be a failure. Of course, there’s often not a single reason why a project is either a success or a failure....Continue reading...
- Regain focus on strategic software delivery November 25, 2019
- The importance of including a social perspective in technology August 9, 2019
- Offering a place to developers new to the field September 6, 2018
- Having full insights into your application October 25, 2017
- Sites not working after upgrading to apache 2.4.6 August 6, 2013