For a day I’ve had problems with the spotify client crashing on startup. When starting the application in terminal I’ve got the error ‘Segmentation fault’. I’ve solved this issue by clearing the spotify cache in ~/.cache/spotify. Just remove everything in that folder and you can startup the client again. Enjoy your music!Continue reading...
- A layman’s introduction to socio-technical systems January 30, 2020
- Conversing about Technical Debt January 27, 2020
- Increasing business value by embracing Domain-Driven Design January 13, 2020
- Regain focus on strategic software delivery November 25, 2019
- The importance of including a social perspective in technology August 9, 2019