Since a couple of months I’m not anymore self-employed and am I working for a company who develops for ActiveCollab, Magento and Joomla!. While developing I’m trying to work according the TDD paradigm. So you write your tests first and then you develop the business logic to succeed the failing test. I’d have to admit that Joomla! never will be my first choice to develop on, but it isn’t as bad some are preaching.Continue reading...
- The importance of including a social perspective in technology August 9, 2019
- Offering a place to developers new to the field September 6, 2018
- Having full insights into your application October 25, 2017
- Sites not working after upgrading to apache 2.4.6 August 6, 2013
- Poulegegevens van handbal.nl op eigen website tonen January 26, 2013