Technical Debt will occur in any given software development project and it’s not a bad thing per se. Not all Technical Debt is caused by a deliberate decision, it can happen because we learn how the project evolves. Martin Fowler offers valuable perspectives on different distinctions of Technical Debt.Continue reading...
- A layman’s introduction to socio-technical systems January 30, 2020
- Conversing about Technical Debt January 27, 2020
- Increasing business value by embracing Domain-Driven Design January 13, 2020
- Regain focus on strategic software delivery November 25, 2019
- The importance of including a social perspective in technology August 9, 2019