Technical Debt will occur in any given software development project and it’s not a bad thing per se. Not all Technical Debt is caused by a deliberate decision, it can happen because we learn how the project evolves. Martin Fowler offers valuable perspectives on different distinctions of Technical Debt.Continue reading...
- Three Leadership Responsibilities June 4, 2020
- The incomplete architect vacancy May 28, 2020
- Thriving in a complex world of uncertainty, ambiguity and volatility April 10, 2020
- A layman’s introduction to socio-technical systems January 30, 2020
- Conversing about Technical Debt January 27, 2020