Since a couple of months I’m not anymore self-employed and am I working for a company who develops for ActiveCollab, Magento and Joomla!. While developing I’m trying to work according the TDD paradigm. So you write your tests first and then you develop the business logic to succeed the failing test. I’d have to admit that Joomla! never will be my first choice to develop on, but it isn’t as bad some are preaching.Continue reading...
- Three Leadership Responsibilities June 4, 2020
- The incomplete architect vacancy May 28, 2020
- Thriving in a complex world of uncertainty, ambiguity and volatility April 10, 2020
- A layman’s introduction to socio-technical systems January 30, 2020
- Conversing about Technical Debt January 27, 2020